Strictly SELF-DEFENSE

A message board dedicated to providing and archiving useful information in all aspects of practical self-defense with an emphasis on unarmed combat.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE PROCEEDING ON

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lito
Administrator

PostSubject: PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE PROCEEDING ON   Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:55 pm

Hi New Member,
If you've registered on our message board using a silly pseudonym, we would like for you to change it using a REAL FIRST NAME (a "REASONABLE" NICKNAME is acceptable on a "case-by-case" basis too); no impersonal, nonsensical monikers like "Stinky Dog Breath," "Wild Child Crusher" or anything of the like.  Now, it doesn't actually have to be your official birth name (if you are wary of using it for whatever reason) but at least one with a "reasonable" semblance of a real/actual name.

The reason I've instituted this policy is that I see it as one way to establish and maintain a mature, "professional" environment on a message board.  I want this place to be a respectful and respected one for all to visit and spend time on.

If any of us administrators see that you've not complied with our request, we will first let you know via PM and if, after seeing that you've read it and made no appropriate name change shortly thereafter, your membership will be promptly revoked and deleted.

When it comes to avatars, what we deem as appropriate will be an admittedly subjective perception on our (the administrators) part. However, as a reminder, this is a voluntarily maintained and governed message board with strict ethos established. So, if we deem your avatar to be inappropriate for whatever rhyme or reason, it will also be deleted promptly with or without an explanation on why we did so.

Again, please use REAL/"REASONABLE" NAMES and "APPROPRIATE" AVATARS.

Thank you for honoring our request. We really appreciate it.  Now please enjoy the board...

Best Regards,
Lito

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE PROCEEDING ON
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1